How can I spot a Commissioner?
Pine Tree Council's Commissioners wear distinctive insignia. Many of our Commissioners wear just one hat (have one role), so wear a Commissioner position emblem on their left shoulder. As some Commissioners have other roles, our Commissioner Team also wears the special Council Shoulder Patch (CSP) shown above.
What does the Commissioner Team do?
The Pine Tree Council's Commissioner Team is focused on Unit Service. We...
- Look for ways to reduce the overhead of administration so you can focus on program
- Help solve Scouting problems
- Help the Council stay in touch with units and unit leaders
- Help highlight great Scouting results at the District and Council level
- Drive the annual recharter process
- Help make effective use of the Journey To Excellence program
- Connect units to the resources available in our Council
- Support Venturing, Sea Scouting and Exploring programs
- Administer technology services, including the Council's email and web hosting
- Connect Scouts with special needs with information and resources
- Operate the monthly District Roundtables
How do I contact my Commissioner?
Resource: PTC Commissioner Contacts